“He who holds the money holds the rules.”
such is the escalation of social media sycophancy and supplication received via
both suck-up men and female peers, that it should be no surprise to any man
with two eyes and decent judgement that the average female self-opinion has
increased in line on a year-on-year basis.
It’s a sorry state of affairs if you ask me – oversized female
self-opinion over and above any mere sign of
humility genuine humility –
but it is a compounding implication of life which isn’t leaving us any time soon.
Not that I’m going to be a total hypocrite here. I have gone down on record within this blog, and I have said in words to many people, that somebody’s self-opinion of themself needs to be marginally higher than their objective (hence what they have to offer in real terms) value. If it goes below the objectivity mark, then you run the risk of not fulfilling your potential. However, if it goes too high above the reality of your offerings, a person will likely live day to day in waiting for something that will most likely never happen.
The pros and cons of women with high self-opinions?
There can be two main schools of thought in assessing this:
· From a negative standpoint (and this will apply to most men), a woman with a high self-opinion will hold very high expectations of what a man should offer and provide for her. In this case, it is accustomed that these women never think the average man is good enough for her, and she ends up settling for a man who cannot offer what she believes she deserves, or she goes for a man she loves for what he is (therefore his money, status and assets) rather than a man she loves for who he is (hence his physical attraction, personality and charisma).
· From a positive standpoint (which applies to a small minority of men), a woman with a high self-opinion doesn’t just go for any man in order to satisfy her validation and attention needs. Whilst these women do have high expectations which are much more leveraged than the average female benchmark, the plus point is that a high percentage of high self-opinionated women will not have received more pricks in her than a dartboard. Whilst >99% of women will always want to be with a man who is less physically attractive than her, you will conceivably find that a small number of these women (around 20%) may, at least at a younger age, not be as resistant towards men of equal physical attractiveness in gender relative terms.
A recent anecdote
Around last October, an attractive long haired redhead walked in the gym who I had never seen before. I doubt she was any older than 22. She was, for me, the perfect height of around 5ft 5”. A very nice figure, pale skin, and a couple of upper thigh tattoos which I’m quite partial to. Her face was cute if not stand out. Anything above an 8/10 in overall physical attractiveness would be too generous in my humble opinion, however a 7.75/10 may be seen as too harsh. In other words, she was 8/10!
What was noticeable, perhaps after I had seen her for a few times, was that she walked with an air of authority which is rare for women I see these days. Most women walk with poor body language – head down, shoulders slightly slouched, insecure feel, self-conscious, on the phone to avoid any human eye contact etc. Whilst this redhead still did the familiar female head down looking at phone concurrent to walking thing, her stride was forceful and one that radiated a degree of confidence in the environment that existed. Most probably fake confidence, but still a portray which could convince most naive and experience lacking men.
I’d seen her glancing in my direction on nearly every occasion she had been in the gym over those first couple of weeks, and one morning she was training on the next machine to me. I struck up conversation, but it was transparent early on that her awkward demeanour translated to the high end, simultaneous to her confidence moving a step backwards. It was clear she didn’t want to talk for long, and she concluded that she needed to crack on with her workout. I walked off, although she did manage a smile at me as I did.
Over the next six months, the image of high self-opinion traits carried on as explained above. I continued to see her looking over at me on numerous occasions, although on the rare times we passed each other I can only recall once when she looked me in the eye and smiled. There was one day when I had no choice (due to a lack of room) but to perform my lunges so close to her stretching exercises. I remember wearing a nice cologne that day, and it was amusing that another woman I had history with was looking on from five yards away. This was comical on two fronts, as not only could I sense the redhead enjoying the proximity between us, but the other woman is the kind of female who, after time getting to know her, is clearly someone who gets a kick out of fantasizing over a man she likes sexually pleasuring (most likely in a rough and aggressive manner) another hot woman.
There were also two occurrences when I was waiting for a lift on Monday mornings whilst dressed in my work clothes. On both instances, the redhead walked out when I was there with further attraction in her eyes. When she drove off, I couldn’t help but see the flick of the hair attraction clue in the mirror as she went by.
As harsh as this sounds, she drives a terrible clapped-out car. It must be the worst car on the car park. It is obvious she is a university student due to the times I have seen her leaving the gym, which also explains the beaten-up vehicle ownership in conjunction with a verbal articulation level that is above the average woman in there. Poor in monetary terms, but reasonably clever you could say! I’ve been a student myself…
With all this considered, I decided that I would soon have another chat to her when the situation best arose. That situation came about just last week during a Saturday morning. In my mind I knew this was likely more of a short-term sexual satisfaction objective (perhaps on her part too).
Well, whilst nothing is a surprise to me when it comes to women’s emotions, receptiveness, attitudes and psychology, it’s fair to say that this time she was even less engaging than the time before. It wasn’t even worth striking up a second topic with her after a few seconds. Once again, if ever any further proof was needed, that a woman being sexually attracted to a man is rarely enough to make her pursue with him on an intimacy basis.
Never let a knock-back put you down. A knock-back is often a by-product of your worth that situated you there in the first place.
A final thought
As nothing more than my will at looking at reality over what may seem like sour grapes, I think the hasty snub on her part may have been significantly assisted by the following factors:
1) Even most women aged <24 still prefer a man who is less physically attractive than themselves. Even at my relatively mature age, I’m pretty sure the vast majority of people would still say I’m 8/10 to 8.25/10.
2) As an interchangeable reason to 1), the last couple of weeks (prior to approaching her) in the UK had seen a lot of sunshine. On the day I approached her, I was probably as tanned as I would be from a summer's week in southern Spain. She is quite pale if the truth be told (although in the past it appeared she wasn’t a stranger to sunbeds). This factor most likely added a little bit more inferiority in her mind.
3) She drives an old-hat car, whilst I drive one of the better cars on the car park. Although a woman undeniably prefers a man of higher status in wealth and asset terms, it is plausible to believe this gap is once more too wide for her comfort levels.
4) Going back to a couple of weeks ago when we were working out very close to each other, I sensed it was her most fertile week back then. In retrospect, it would have been far more productive to talk to her then in comparison to a couple of weeks later when she was back to menstruation phase. My bad, I guess…
A final, final thought
In conclusion, women attaining high self-opinions are generally not great girlfriend material. If they are not great girlfriend material, you can bet your bottom dollar that they are not good marriage material.
Occasionally, especially for the most sought-after men, women with high self-opinions can be beneficial from the perspective of their low notch count, loyalty, and the unspoken knowledge that they chose you because of your male quality metrics.
Finally, even the very high self-opinion of a woman will not be a weaponry strong enough to ease her insecurity and inferiority when faced with a man who acquires a longer sword than her, so to speak.
Post a Comment